Style Integrity is at the core of Men’s & Women’s fashion.
The Style Integrity Pinterest ‘Likes’ & ‘Repins‘ continue to add up for design ensemble standouts.
In good measure, I thought it was fitting to break down the reasons these fashionable ensembles ‘Got My Attention.‘ #styleintegrity
Balenciaga’s Resort 2014 Dress:
- The uniquely designed/shaped neckline/bodice and dress back view
- The accurate fit along the bodice
- The waist seam, and hip line landing proportionately to the model’s silhouette
- The skirt circumference proportionately shaped to overall dress design
- The length of the dress hits in a complementary point of the model’s legs
- The uniquely designed collar
- The fitted, pinned detail along the bodice front
- The sleeve length, banded detail and overall design pattern sleeve shape(minus the slight addition at shoulder seam)
- Where the dress waist/hip lines hit accurately to the model’s silhouette
- The skirt circumference to the overall garment detail proportion
- The hem lands at the narrow part of leg, creating a complementary line
Men, you are dear to my heart…fashionably speaking. Afterall, my NYC design career began in Men’s Design!
Tom Ford’s Fall 2014 Suit Ensemble:
- The proportionally fitting jacket to the model, fits his posture
- The jacket sleeve setting hangs along arm, no twisting
- Sleeve hem has slit opening detail
- Center front button placement
- Dress shirt collar height in proportion to model’s neck length
- Dress shirt collar point ‘frames’ with the jacket collar/lapel width
- Pant leg silhouette/fit complements the jacket silhouette
- Shoe design choice works well with narrower pant leg
Valentino Men’s Spring 2015 Sportswear Ensemble:
- The overall jacket silhouette creates the design foundation
- The collar shape and how it lays on the garment shoulder, nice touch
- The sleeve circumference and cuff detail complements the jacket shape and pocket design
- The pocket design detail, placement, complements jacket center front hidden zippered opening detail
- The pant leg silhouette complements jacket and long crisp white shirt hem
- Shoe design finishes out the look.
Color is secondary to a design ensemble that gets my attention….no less important, though.
Style Integrity Ensembles to ‘Pin’ For!